Without sounding obnoxious the best way to approach this question is to act like a total and stupid idiot. You know that exam technique you spent 3 years learning? Yeah, forget it all for now.
Let's take a statement from this insert from the June 2012 paper:
For those without super magnification in their eyes:
First let's take the mark scheme example. It states "The Beach to City programme is run by the RNLI to bring awareness to young people about being safe when near water." as a named example. All they do here is take what the article is about and say it. For the first few points:
- Quote
- State the obvious, no matter how stupid you feel
Normally I only get about 6 marks.. I know! What an idiot. And doing about 7 of these points should get you that. But I doubt you want that! You wouldn't have bothered clicking on this if you didn't want 7 or 8 marks. So, I went on a journey of self fulfillment and knowledge. Or more to the point, I asked my full marks on everything ever friend. She, I can see the surprise that I have female contact already, said that to get the marks you should include a statement such as "I think it is good that they are doing this as it educates and protects children". FINALLY! The mark scheme makes sense! It states for a band 5 you should "show a detailed engagement with the text". How do I do that I thought? Shove my opinion in. I do with everything else! So let's make an amendment for a few of your points:
- Quote
- State the obvious, no matter how stupid you feel.
- Shove your opinion in
I hope this helped! As always comments greatly appreciated and responded to :)
No comments:
Post a Comment